Saturday, January 18, 2014

Goat Cheese with Edible Flowers


You may have noticed it's been a little quiet around here.  Well, I've been a a bit busy with work to say the least.  Posting in an of itself would not be the issue, it's really more about documenting everything I do with (beautiful and perfect) photographs that becomes troublesome. I am happy to announce though,  I have resolved to stop being such a freak and just post something I've made at least a few times a week.  I'll try to put recipes up when time allows, at very least I hope to provide some inspiration with the photographs. I made these little goat cheese balls and garnished them with edible flowers for a cocktail party a while back.  They're perfect to serve with crackers or crostini... I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...